Moving on...

As a professional writer, under contract to two publishing houses, with six full-length novels and one novella published, believe me, I am fully prepared to accept either bouquets or brickbats when I send my work into the world. I'm fortunate in that my writing has attracted far more of the former than the latter. When a review of my work is negative, it is usually done in a considered and professional manner, and concentrates on the book and not the author's personal life. Even so, I can absorb the criticism.

I've accepted the review process as outlined in Battlegames magazine is as it is. Apart from one important issue connected to the review of the Hetzenberg Chronicles which I've raised with the editor directly, I'm going to move on from here.

My heartfelt thanks to all who support me in this matter. Rest assured, the Chronicles will continue! Even as we speak, the mighty engines of creativity are turning. We hope to have Volume 2: The Heat of War out in time for Christmas. Watch this space...

No comments: