We enjoy creating things for you!



 It's always nice hearing back from customers. Here's what one person had to say about a recent commission piece:

I was searching on Etsy for a birthday present for my husband. I'm so happy that I came across this store. What better gift for a Dr. Who fan than a one-of-a-kind set of bookends! A J was fantastic to work with. There was a particular episode I had in mind that I thought would make a great theme, and A J immediately suggested a couple of scenes that he thought I would like to see depicted. My husband was completely blown away when he opened his present. A J pays a lot of attention to details, and did such an incredible job. He is a reliable, very creative and talented artist. I can't recommend him highly enough!
 Aw, shucks!

Now, on a more somber note:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will be away from our workshop for the next few months starting November 28, 2012. To all customers wishing to buy already created items as listed at our Etsy store, please place an order before that date. We regret that commission pieces cannot be made at this time. We hope to be able to start up again sooner, but we thought you all should know. Thank you for your support and understanding.

No comments: